A SABERI INTERIORS
Frequently Asked Questions
- Decades of experience designing plantation shutters. Large openings and complex shapes are not a problem for us.
- A factory, custom machinery, and skilled craftsmen who’s only product is plantation shutters.
That’s why we can install your shutters in 4 weeks from the time your order is accepted. We handle every aspect of your order in-house.
Basswood is superior in every way to pine and composite materials.
- It is much lighter, which prevents warping and makes shutter installation easier.
- It will not split, crack, bleed sap, or delaminate.
- Basswood’s fine wood grain makes for better looking shutters.
Our standard installation area includes the following counties in California…
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Monterrey County (north of Soledad)
- San Benito County
- San Joaquin County (Tracy area)
- San Mateo County
- Santa Clara County
- Santa Cruz County
We will come to your home or project site, go over any questions, review shutter style options, get the exact dimensions of your window openings, and ensure the shutters will work as envisioned.
Once the shutters are ready, we will deliver and professionally install them, ensuring a perfect fit.
If you know the size of your window openings, we can give you a rough cost estimate over the phone. Give us a call at 650-773-7823.
The next step is for us to come to your home or job site, review your needs, take all needed measurements, and provide you a firm price quote.
When the shutters are manufactured, we will contact you to confirm the installation date & time.
In addition to 12 standard colors, we can match your color sample using advanced computer mixing technology.